Airedale Property Laws
- If I like it, it's mine.
- If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
- If I can take it from you, it's mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
- If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
- If I'm doing something, all the pieces are mine.
- If it looks like mine or something like mine, it's mine.
- If I think it's mine, it's mine.
- If I get my mouth on it and ruin it, then you can have it back.
- If you take it from me, you'll pay...one way or the other you'll pay.
Want to just say HI!!!,contact us by
email us or icq pager
Or you could mark our guestbook for us
Web Page first created 2/1/98 7:52:38 PM GMT