- DOG RULES:
- The dog is not allowed in the house.
- Okay, the dog is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
- The dog is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
- The dog can get on the old furniture only.
- Fine, the dog is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed
to sleep with the humans on the bed.
- Okay, the dog is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
- The dog can sleep on the bed whenever she wants, but not under the
- The dog can sleep under the covers by invitation only
- The dog can sleep under the covers every night.
- Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the dog.
- DOG RULES NUMBER 2:
- The dog cannot eat people food.
- Okay, the dog can sometimes eat people food, but only as small
- The dog can also eat people food in large snacks on occasion, but
not every day.
- Fine, the dog can eat large helpings of people food if the dog waits
until the people are finished with their meal.
- Dogs get served first.
- DOG RULES NUMBER 3:
- The dog may occasionally go for a car ride, but only when
- Okay, the dog may ride in the car every Wednesday to get his treat
from the nice bank people.
- The dog may ride in the car whenever people forget to pick up their
car keys quietly.
- Fine, dogs become self-appointed guardians of the back door leading
to the garage.
- Dogs decide which humans may accompany them in their "canine
- Regarding Toys:
- If I bring it in the house--it's my indoor toy.
(nomatter how gross it is).
Example: rawhide aged in dirt, mud, !@#$%^*, and snow for
- If I take it outside--it's my outdoor toy.
(no matter how precious it is to my humans)
Example: Brand new dish towel, received as Xmas Gift, put
out for a few hours because human company was coming
(have to work fast to get a toy like this).
Want to just say HI!!!,contact us by
email us or icq pager
Or you could mark our guestbook for us
Web Page first created a long time ago GMT